Just like how guys think of cool pick-up lines to use on the ladies, you can also take the initiative to bring yourself one step closer to that attractive hunk in the pub, café or anywhere else. The key here is to be subtle and then get the man to make a move. Here’s how:
- Smile and make eye contact but don’t overdo it. A few glances in his direction and maintaining one to two seconds of eye contact would be enough to send a message that you are interested.
- Relax. Let down your hair, sit back and be at ease with yourself. This portrays a natural confidence that guys find irresistible.
- Never, ever pretend to be busy. This is a big no-no. Some guys would hesitate to approach a lady who seems busy for fear of unwelcome interruption.
- Pave the road for the man. Create some opportunities for the guy to say hi. Move nearer to him, then give him a casual glance and smile politely.
- Flaunt the best side of yourself. Men are visual creatures, period. Hence, revealing your best feature will up your chances considerably.